Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate. However, inadvertent errors may occur, and changes in design or materials, due to our continual effort to improve products, may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued. DSG Arms reserves the right to modify or change specifications without notice.
- It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any laws that may effect their purchase.
Call or email us for Returns or for Shipping changes to your order.
Return Policy - In the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return.
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by DSG Holsters prior to return.
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present. If a return is received without original packaging, a restocking fee WILL be applied.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Return request must be made within 30 days receiving an item.
Warranty and Repairs
- Products offered sold under the DSG Brand have a limited lifetime warranty. If it breaks, we’ll fix it or replace it. Normal wear and tear issues are excluded from our warranty offerings.
- Items should be returned directly to DSG Holsters' manufacturing locaction. Please contact us for instructions and procedures.